
So its in
the disguise of an IRS check for buying a new home and I realize only a few are getting it but belive me I'm not going to complain when the IRS decides to give back some of the tax money I've put in for policies and spending I don't agree with. I think it might be close to 1%!! Of course it is all going to have to go straight to an IRA fund since the tax money we all pay will be gone and no social security anymore. Who knows if it will really happen; the government always seems to find a way to keep it going and increase the government debt which in turn several years down the road will increase our taxes the never ending ugly cycle. Needless to say there are more important things in life so even with the synacism of this post it is Memorial Day and government functioning put aside Thankyou to all who have sacrificed for the safety of this country that is blessed beyond what we realize.
1 comment:
We're hoping to get one of those lovely little checks too due to the purchase of our house in Tennessee (which is supposed to be finalized tomorrow!)
Post a Comment