
Well it is official: I'm the only single one left in the Scott Family and believe me I hear about it!!! My brother got married this weekend. It was a very pretty wedding and great getting to spend time with the family.
Mirm despite being 9 months pregnant and due in like 2 1/2 weeks made the long trek from Cabot (Little Rock) with Doug and managed to not entertain everyone by having Ava Elizabeth this weekend. I guess we'll wait a couple of more. Other than Brittany (the Bride) Karlee my little niece and flower girl
definitely stole the show. She came down the aisle so well including the bright blue pacifier she dug out of the flower basket where my sister buried it and told her she could have it after she "threw all the flowers." She solved the problem the minute Rachel left to go sit down she threw all the flowers on the ground got her pacifier and then picked all the flowers back up and said, "I get to throw them again" Then when she got to the front she was supposed to go sit with Rachel. Well she couldn't find Rachel and didn't know what to do and people were telling her to go to her mom so she turned around and ran back up the aisle to where she last saw her mom. It was so funny and cute - leave it to my niece!!! I think she really did a great job for a 2 1/2 year old. Of course my favorite thing about the wedding was that it was fast super fast. From start to finish of reception and getting in the car and everything was less than 2 hours. Right up my alley.
Oh and how could I possibly not talk about the groom's cake. I was very im

pressed with my brother's friend that made this cake. This ship is actually cake too. Chocolate. Very impressive they should be a cake decorator. Of course nobody wanted to cut into the ship so it ended up at the end of the wedding in the back of my parents car!!!
It was also fun to watch Uncle Doug play with Brooke since this was the first time he met her and with Karlee who he has only seen once. I think he passed the preliminary dad test!!! It is not very often our whole family gets to be together so we really had a good time. Here are some pictures from the weekend.

The Siblings

Yes I don't have shoes on I have never liked wearing them why change now!!

Brooke has some of the greatest facial expressions

and of course Karlee still has to give her a run for her money
Asleep in Uncle Doug's lap
Our whole family all together - a very rare event
Karlee loves her Mac and Cheese and "Bac Bac" aka chicken
Even pregnant woman has to swing

Brooke meeting her Uncle Doug
Prego lady still can make the faces
5 comments:
Hey--loved the pictures of the wedding. Those are some cute nieces! I don't think I told you happy birthday, so I will say it now--Happy Birthday! Tell me how to find that healthy podcast you were talking about, that sounds interesting. I've started doing weight watchers again, so I'm trying to get healthier too. Go us! :)
Bek...you look so pretty!!!
I love that you have to say Cabot/Little Rock! ha ha!
Hi! Loved the pics! I can't believe your baby brother is old enough to be married. Happy late b-day, too. I'm trying to get healthier too by eating lower-fat meals and doing yoga. Hope your day is great! Much love...
Look how pretty you are in your black dress! I haven't visited your blog in a long time, and I forgot how entertaining it is. I'll be sure to check back over the summer while my life is relatively law school free.
Post a Comment