Thursday, April 02, 2009

ER

Tonight is a sad night in TV history and really when you think about it an amazing night. Sad because there is no more ER after tonight. Amazing because ER has been on so stinking long. I remember that September so long ago my senior year in High School the pilot. The originally cast was irreplaceable (as you see they keep coming back) but for 15 seasons they found a way to keep it going.

I loved this show. In college it was a sin to schedule anything on Thursday nights and we had many a VCR taping of Friends, Seinfeld, and ER. I haven't watched it in years including this year. I guess I just stopped I don't really remember when even though I've heard it is still good. But tonight I had to watch the finally and yep it is still good.

I wish I could say my ER experiences were this amazing and exciting but unfortunately the Hendricks ER in Abilene, TX is rather dull and boring with not near as many hot young male Dr.'s constantly rotating through the doors. If it were everybody would be jumping to do on-call!!

It was so wierd to have Thursday night TV without Friends now its going to be wierd to have Thursday night TV without ER. I guess all things come to an end.

1 comment:

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

LOL. Ya I remember when it started. I was in 7th grade. I watched it with my mom, friends also started that year along with My So-Called life. Good times!!!