Anyway....
So here are some pictures of the house at least the living room. It is about the most settled room and its still not totally settled. After about 30 minutes last night and 45 minutes tonight I think I finally have a set up I like. Here are picks of my favorite two options and for now I'm going with the 1st. I'll post some more pictures whenever the furniture for the bedroom comes in.
Things are finally coming together. The dishwasher doesn't spot our dishes anymore, the washing machine does not sound like a freight train is coming through the living room anymore, and the oven works (or at least it cooked my pork chops tonight)!!!
Oh and I also crawled under the sink tonight and figured out why the water did not get very hot in the kitchen. It helps to have as much hot water turned on as cold water!!! Now all I got to do is dig the tree up outside, think about digging the dead tree up in the back yard, replace a couple of sprinkler heads, and do some caulking oh and paint the posts outside and hang some pictures and decorations. Not bad!!!
How I have it now and like best.
View from front door looking towards back door. Meredith you are in charge of those curtains.
Looking towards the kitchen from the hallway.
Looking towards the front door.
Room arrangement number 2 the couch is just too much there.
The washer that is so quiet!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment