Well at least I'm sleeping in a made bed and our stuff is in the garage. Pics to come soon. I am purchasing bedroom furniture tomorrow so am waiting on that to get totally settled in.
Here are the bedroom options:
http://www.ashleyfurniture.com/Showroom/LargeProductImage.aspx?PageId=Showroom&SetDomTab=1&ItemNo=B422-77
sleigh bed very nice but I like smaller foot boards so:
http://www.ashleyfurniture.com/Showroom/LargeProductImage.aspx?PageId=Showroom&SetDomTab=1&ItemNo=B422-67
http://www.ashleyfurniture.com/Showroom/LargeProductImage.aspx?PageId=Showroom&SetDomTab=2&ItemNo=B422-67
I love this bed and I went to the store today and unscrewed the posters on the footboard to see if it would look good if I get tired of them without it and it does even though the store workers probably called the hotline for an assessment on me for craziness but oh well
and here is the dresser:
http://www.ashleyfurniture.com/Showroom/LargeProductImage.aspx?PageId=Showroom&SetDomTab=1&ItemNo=B422-31
I love the two tone with the wood top I don't care if the website calls it country or not
I also like these two and possibly this sleigh bed better than the above one but still liking the poster bed:
http://www.lacks.com/QueenSleighBed_P11276.php
http://www.lacks.com/QueenBed_P9582.php
and of course this one is my favorite
http://www.lacks.com/QueenSleighBed_P18830.php
aren't you all glad you got to share in my shopping and you all know I hate shopping and if you know me at all you know I about gagged when i saw the last link set up
2 comments:
Hi! I hope you're furniture turns out great. Where'd you move?
Yikes! I meant 'your'! How embarrassing!
Post a Comment