Thursday, January 28, 2010

T Minus 24 hours and counting

Well actually more like 17 hours and I am still calm so that is good. I know I promised updates on here so yes the "procedure" is tomorrow. I have noticed that its the things I can't do anything about that I can handle better than the stupid stuff I get myself into. Imagine that. I'm not saying I'm not just a little bit of anxious but hmmm I think that verse says give that to God and He will provide peace so I am praying for peace no matter what happens. Thanks for all your support and prayers and hopefully my next post will be with Nasty C word Free!!!

3 comments:

Scott McBryde said...

We love you! You are covered in prayer and I can't wait to read your next blog "C-Word" free.

Jennifer said...

I've been praying for you! Please let me know how it went. Make sure you take care of yourself!

Lesley said...

Praying for you today!