
Yes - I am back - we got back from Brasil on Monday at about 4 oclock approximately 36 hours later than the ETA back to Abilene, TX - that is all another story for another day!! That same Monday around noonish or 1 oclock Brooke Amber was born and I am once again a proud Aunt.
Here are some pictures of Brooke and her proud sister Karlee as well as with the whole family.

It is probably an understatement to say things have been crazy since getting back. First I had to cancel and reschedule clients on Monday and then I had to figure out when I was going to research and write a 10 to 15 page paper that the original plan was to have written Sunday night and Monday morning. But somehow some words made their way into that paper and it got turned in. Then I left Thursday headed to Plainview to see my niece and let me just say she is perfect. I didn't get to see Karlee that young so it has been really neat to hold Brooke. She is so perfect - she amazes me she lifts her head already which I have never seen a baby do and I laid her down and she is already trying to turn over. She is awake alot and only cries when she is starving. She laughs and Karlee is super protective and does not like it when she cries. We went over to some family friend's house last night to watch fireworks and it was so cute everytime a firework went off and popped Brooke would jump but she never cried just jumped as they illuminated her face.
I promise I will get updates posted on Brasil. I plan to do a day by day blog. That was the plan there but I ran out of time. I have orals on Wed. and then things should slow way down so I promise updates are coming. Until then I am excited to see my sister Miriam who is coming in. Apparently births in my family manage to get us all together better than Christmas or any other holiday because we are all going to be here tomorrow for the first time in years.
Well I'm off to go see Brooke this morning!!!
5 comments:
she is beautiful!! thanks for sharing the pics - tell them congratulations for me!
she is beautiful!! thanks for sharing the pics - tell them congratulations for me!
Hey Bek! Just catching up with your blog after an admittedly long absence.
She is so precious! :)ge
She's precious!
Post a Comment