Well tomorrow is the big day - 6:00 AM Yancey and Jenn will pick me up in the big van and I'll get in fall immediately back to sleep on the beginning of a long treck that will end up with me in Recefi, Brazil on Saturday at 3:00. If you know me at all you are already feeling sorry for the people on the van and on the plane!!!
Of course it probably does not surprise many of you that it is 10:07 and I'm still procrastinating the packing process. I can't help it watching the storm outside is much much more entertaining!!!
I am excited about our trip and all the lives that we will touch but believe me it won't be because I know Portuguese - although I have tried a little. Thanks for your prayers and thoughts as we go and I'll post pictures etc. when we get back on June 29th where hopefully I will be greeted in the airport with a voicemail that says I am a new aunt!!!
2 comments:
Wow! I can't wait to hear about your trip. May God bless you with lots of fun (and some safety). When you get back, maybe you can help me plan our reunion. :)
Have a safe trip- can't wait to hear all about it!
Post a Comment