Well to answer all the questions you all want to know that Tesney is so brave to ask:
1) Even though we had just ate at El Porton luckily the number 2 urge had not yet hit and it was only number one and I will even go further that all the water was pretty much already gone by the time the keys hit the bowl
2) yes I actually did stick my hand in after I lunged for them in the air and missed. Probably not the smartest move since I watched them go down the hole but I guess I thought I was magic - no luck
3) The plunger idea I had to plunge them up didn't work either
4) Kitch's attempt to save them with a hanger also was to no avail.
As far as the giraffe room I'll have to get my sister on that after her husband finished painting.
1 comment:
Thanks...now I can sleep
Post a Comment