Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Dry Spell

Well I guess March was a dry month for the blogging technique; everything is techniques, interventions, and theory in my life now a days. That or schizophrenia, depression, personality disorders, substance abuse oh wait excuse me dependence these people have their own vocabulary, which I guess I should be learning or something. But through all of that the best part of March was starting to see clients which is going great well sometimes I wander but my supervisor is telling me its going great and come on that is who I'm supposed to listen to right?....not that internal voice that says you don't know what the heck you are doing!!! even though its probably a lot closer to right than my supervisor. I'm already exploring the job field a little bit so hook me up with some ideas. I'm interested in adolescents or inner city type services or just some kind of job from other people I hear that is sometimes a blessing in itself. Well I guess I've procrastinated enough and need to go write an awesome paper on the integration of three things I'm not sure I even know what they are individually!!!

3 comments:

Tesney said...

I was starting to worry. Did Chitty get in touch with you? She's planning a HUF reunion & I sent her your email.

I'm sure you are doing great in school. I think you would be an excellent therapist with adolescents...and that field is wide open!

Jamie Chitty said...

Hello there. Abilene huh? How's that going? Loving the Texas Heat? I do rememeber running into you in the city. One of the most random bump ins that i have had here. Crazy. What's you email address and i will add you to the list of HUF Contacts.

Amy S. said...

Hey Rebekah! We are still in Fort Worth. We go to Abilene ocasionally to see Jon's family. I was reading your post from a couple months ago about wanting to get out of Abilene. That's too funny. Jon and I started out in Abilene so it's kinda special to me. But on the other hand I can see how you would not like it so much. Next time we are in town I'll let you know.

What's this I hear about a HUF reunion???