Friday, August 13, 2010

Summer Part Two

So after camp I braved the month long trip with the parentals. It was a lot of fun and I can proudly say I've been to close to every fort and battlefield in Pennsylvania and New York as well as President's Houses, gravesites, and captial buildings but it was fun. Here are the highlights of the first part.

In Pittsburg I wish we had more time here I really liked this city.

Pittsburg looking at 3 rivers and the point lots and lots of bridges. Really a cool city.

They were serious about not getting on the field at Heinz Field much less stand on it but mom snapped this picture before they yelled to get off!!

Not a huge Steelers fan but the tour of this field was really cool. Stadium is nice.
Serioulsy is it possible to eat this much chocalate?
There is serioulsy a town called Hershey and its where they make Hershey products Wow what a concept!!
My dad got excited about New Holland because he used to sell this equipment so it was kind of cool going to this plant in the middle of Amish country.
In a real Amish buggy - this nice couple gave us a tour of their farm.
Of course my dad loved this town and only the Amish could name a town "intercourse"

The whole country is litered with farms like these. Really pretty.

No comments: