
SNOW and it is so beautiful. This is from about 8:00 AM and its been snowing hard since I love it!!! I'm itching to get out in it but I did just see a guy wipe out in front of the house so...Its refreshing so clean and beautiful and bright and for me a statement of renewal of freshness a break from the darkness of life. For so many yesterday was a dark day. I did not know Jenny personally although I have heard about the Ross family from so many people. I followed Jenny's story th

rough so many of my friends on facebook and on blogs and I saw how she touched people even in her sickness. Reminds me so much of Neal. He still touches my life in the little things - when things get so down and so hard I just think of Neal saying "be joyful" and I can't help but smile. Everything in snow so peaceful and bright for me is a glimpse of Heaven like I said a renewal a refreshment relieve from the darkness of this world!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment