Saturday, October 10, 2009
Weekend with Nancy
Several several as in like 2 months ago my friend Nancy from Austin came and visited. She's one of the few Ernst & Young friends still actually in Austin - funny how spread out we are all now. She kept telling me she wanted to see Abilene and I
kept telling her that would take all of about 20 minutes (which I think it took about 18). Somehow we ended up in Buffalo Gap and found a couple of forms of entertainment including the giant Armadillo at Perenis. At least I found so
mewhere to take my parents next time they come. I am pretty convinced that they could spend an hour in the old town chapel in Buffalo Gap it took us 3 minutes to walk through!! It was good to see you Nancy and come back!!! Ha!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOVE the big armadillo. That is classic Texas right there.
Post a Comment