Friday, October 16, 2009

Sweet Ava

A few weeks ago I drove way too many hours with the parentals, Mirm, and sweet Ava in the car all the way to Gatlinburg, Tennessee. Mom's great family reunion was not even that bad. Ava is so sweet and precious and I loved getting to spend a whole week with her. Oh and yeah myother sister yep another baby on the way. I'm getting good at this aunt thing!!!
Oh and my dad has this song he sings about the bar....well we soon figured it out the bar is really bears and well we came through for him we saw a bear in this tree and then two cubs off the road. The one off the road the ranger started quoting laws at us that I'm pretty sure are not laws...whoever heard of the law you have to be 100 yards away from the bear. Considering these were two cubs and the momma was I'm sure around somewhere I am not sure 100 yards is far enough away!!!I love Ava in her baby Bjorn she is so cute!!
And I love this hat on her!!

No comments: