Monday, August 31, 2009

An Apology

This is an apology to all of my friends that have ever read a rambling email from me. My friends at EY used to make so much fun of me because I just wrote emails as I thought. That is void of punctuation and grammar and capitalization. Believe it or not I actually try to half way do those things on this blog. And besides I secretly think they loved reading my emails. Anyway, today I got an email from a person that was very rambly. Now granted this person was manic but reading that and trying to decipher what they meant made me realize how fun all of you must have had reading those great emails from me!!! So this is my apology!! Notice I did not say I would quit doing it but I will apologize for all past emails and future emails that are fun to decipher!!!

Lori this post is especially for you!!!

3 comments:

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

That is what I like to call karmic retribution!

Actually, despite my complaints at the time, your e-mails (and working with you) were the best part of my accounting existence.

My favorite was "Here's the sink." A classic.

Can't wait to see you in "the hood" in a few weeks!

Anonymous said...

When I read what you've written in your unique style, I read it in my head with your voice and accent. I love it, so don't change! I got the tummy time mat/ toy! Thank you so much!