C. Jaye's Elk Call I wish this captured the true essence
Monday, June 15, 2009
Colorado Girl's Trip
It has been like 7 or 8 years (sorry I can't remember exactly when your wedding was C.Jaye) since all 4 of us college buddy girls have been togethe
r. I've seen them all at different points over the years but this was the year for the reunion!!! So we all planned to head out west to C. Jaye's hood in Denver. We all met and ventured to a really awesome time share in Estes Park for a night took a little scenic beautiful drive up through Rocky Mountain National Park, and then did some hiking/snow hiking around beautiful Bear Lake. We saw a lot of Elk it is amazing how big they are and we even listened to C. Jaye's expert elk call which I will post as a video (although it is difficult to hear
and does not give C. Jaye's abilities justice). Then we headed back to Denver. The next day we hung out with C. Jaye's very cute twins (how I managed to not get a picture of them I'm not sure) by taking them to the Denver Art Museum. I'll be honest I thought this was going to be a major mistake but the girls (did I mention they are 3) were so well behaved and believe it or not stayed at the museum, although entertained by the kids activities, for over 1 hour and a half. Then we were going to go to the Rockie's Baseball game but mother nature opened up the thunderclouds and so instead we headed back to our car through what Michelle termed swine flu muck of water in the street. We all had flip flops on so there was no keeping the feet dry and clean. The trip was awesome and so relaxing and it was very very hard to go back to work today. Maybe next time we won't wait 8 years. Here are some pictures.
C. Jaye's Elk Call I wish this captured the true essence


C. Jaye's Elk Call I wish this captured the true essence
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, that is so wonderful! Great girl time and some truly beautiful sights. Sounds like fun.
Beautiful pics...and look! There's Kitch!
Post a Comment