Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Wonderful Weekend at CBH








This past weekend was Camp Blue Haven's 50th year reunion and it was so fun!!! It was so wonderful to be back at a place that is so special to me and a nice recharge to come back to the hot town of Abilene and attempt to want to be in class. It was awesome to see so many people I haven't seen in I don't know when and to see friends from long ago that now have husbands or wifes and kids. The auction that I posted about earlier was also a tremendous success. It was also emotional to be with Lloyd and Pam Massie and to visit Neal at the Roost (see picture) where we spread his ashes. Here are some other pictures from the weekend.

Vance and the Legendary Big Mouth Frog



The New Dining Hall - Snazy



These are some of my campers that were counselors.

Me and Kaelen Boyles





1 comment:

Lesley said...

Hey nice pictures in the middle...wonder where you got those.