So ok I know that I have no right to pretend I'm Miss fashion police and bust on anybody's fashion I mean after all I love to wear purple windpants and refuse to give up my boot cut jeans although I have heard they are horribley out of fashion. I don't care I don't see anybody wearing the flare type and I refuse to go to taper so that I look like I'm over 50 so I'm not exactly sure what is in fashion but besides the point:
One thing that I was informed of though (thanks to the graciousness of my friends at Camp this summer) is that backpacks are out (at least for girls) replaced by should bags. So I have invested in what I think is a cool brown shoulder bag. Apparently you can't carry backpacks crammed full of books because that will give you back pain later in life so you can cram a shoulder bag full of books and carry that. That way only one side of you is jacked up. Interesting thought process there!!!!
Anyway, so I'm walking to class the other day and this girl in front of me has the unfashionable Jansport backpack on along with a shoulder bag and a Coach purse on the other shoulder none of which looked that full. Now I'm pretty sure that that is just too over the top. What is this make sure I'm fashionably cute so I'll just carry it all? Needless to say this girl also had on boot cut jeans but then of course she had one of the legs yes only one of the legs tucked into those fashionably (or used to be) ugly boots they call Ugas so......as for me I'll stick with my shoulder bag and hope I won't become lopsided later in life.
1 comment:
Ah yes, the purple windpants. I remember those from when you were my counselor at CBH...10 years ago! Or did you replace that pair? If so, I'm surprised they still sell purple windpants...elastic ankles and all.
Love,
Your favorite former camper
Post a Comment