Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Global Mind Shift
So one of the things they have really encouraged us to do in this program is to do what I call thinking outside of the box. In other words expand our horizons quit thinking the world revolves around only us etc etc etc. This is sometimes a rather hard thing do to based on our good ole American culture where we promote self-confidence and stuff. Maybe I'll post soon on my views of self -confidence and its relation to our spiritual calling but that will come later. Anyway, there is this really cool website that we have gotten a little exposure to in class and I thought some of you all might be interested. There is a link on this sidebar thing I finally figured out and got to work but its global-mindshift.org I'm not saying I agree with everything on there or that it is always my view point buts its interesting to think about especially in this day in age how everything is connected and I think sometimes we take our mainstream lifes for granted. So anyway check it out and let me know what you think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i liked the website. very interesting to think i'm not the only person here.
I checked out that website (briefly) the other day & was wondering what the story was...thanks for the explaination and maybe I'll go there again and hang out for a while. Posting pictures:
On the page where you create a post, there's a little icon on the toolbar that looks like a little picture. Hit that and it will let you upload a photo from your computer. Good luck!
Post a Comment