Thanks to all who voted. After much unneeded stress and deliberation and agonizing over fonts and words and titles and pointless things in life...it is my believe that VistaPrint (via the UPS guy and my friend that went and picked them up) delivered the business cards and other marketing items they so generously offered to me for free. Here is what I think they should look like. Things are coming together the couch and chairs are in and I'm gonna stop at Ikea on Monday and I think by mid October I'll be up and running. Thanks for all your support (and referrals ha!!)Friday, October 01, 2010
The Winner IS:
Thanks to all who voted. After much unneeded stress and deliberation and agonizing over fonts and words and titles and pointless things in life...it is my believe that VistaPrint (via the UPS guy and my friend that went and picked them up) delivered the business cards and other marketing items they so generously offered to me for free. Here is what I think they should look like. Things are coming together the couch and chairs are in and I'm gonna stop at Ikea on Monday and I think by mid October I'll be up and running. Thanks for all your support (and referrals ha!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It looks awesome. Be proud!
Post a Comment