Wednesday, July 22, 2009

10 Reasons to stay Single

I know I promised but did not deliver so my friend Becky Bell delivered:

1. You don't have to share that money!
2. Can go on extended vacations (these can be mission trips-or not) without worrying about anyone except maybe a neurotic animal.
3. No worries about your partner's stinky socks, farts, and otherwise general smelliness.
4. You learn to enjoy your own company.
5. Some may not consider this a benefit, BUT you get to spend more time with your own family (no sharing of holidays and such, and no mother-in-law!).
6. You can be lazy and/or sloppy and no one will care.
7. More time for volunteerism.
8. Can read late into the night without bothering anyone with the light on.
9. No pulling boyfriend's/husband's "feelings" out of him like teeth.
10. More readily available to plan things/come see your friends in AR on a moment's notice!! ;)

I could not have done it any better.

Oh and Michelle going to camp Friday I am sure you have not lost the address you know Karlee and I will need snail mail!!!

3 comments:

Becky B said...

I made the blog!! Oh Roo, I'm touched. I hope you laughed when you read it. :)

Anonymous said...

Also, single gals get to watch what they want on tv.

Proud Parents said...

Thanks for your kind offer. We were able to rent a small house by McMurray. It belongs to a man at our church. It's a bit crazy at my house right now. We are moving this weekend. Will have to try getting together when things calm a little.