Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Abilene Woes

Well I'm officially in Abilene and already things haven't gone super smooth. I had bought a house earlier this year and due to some unforseen financial issues I found out yesterday I'm gonna have to sell it and rent instead. On my way to Abilene I was just so lost for what to do when I found out I just pulled over on the side of the road and gave it over to God and asked for peace and sure enough it is beginning to all come together. We have a lot to do now to pack and move to another place by Monday and then try and sell the house. Please pray that this all works out. We will still have 3 bedrooms so some of you all need to come to Abilene and see me!!!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Hey, Rebekah -- I got your comment on my blog. We only have one son and then one to be born next week! Needless to say, we are busy and about to be busier! I hope that your classes have started out well. Jeff H. is great -- tell him I told you to keep your eye on him.

Sandi