Monday, April 24, 2006

Yeah I know nobody believes it but I've set up one of these things. So start posting people!!!!

2 comments:

Tesney said...

Bek!!!
I'm so glad to hear from you. I'll have to add you to my links. Yep, the diabetes is a pregnant thing. Hopefully it will go away after the baby comes but there is a chance I could keep it. I sure hope not because giving myself shots and checking my blood sugar every day is a real pain. It could be worse, I know, so I'm trying to be positive. Sorry to hear about your asthma! I am glad you're pursing your marriage and family degree. I'll be praying for you as you make that transition. So glad to hear from you!

Kristen OQ said...

Bek? Is it really you? It has been a long time! I am excited to see what you are up to via your new blog! I am going to have to tell Whitney you are blogging too -- she reads all of them, but doesn't have one of her own (yet!).

Anxious to catch up and hear how things are going in Austin!